Data Analyst - Speke
Currently working with a Large retailing company in a fast-paced environment who are looking for a recent graduate to analyse the promotions ran throughout the year and the revenue they bring in. You will need to be a robust character as you'll be liaising with deferent department discussing the possibilities of out of the ordinary problems and coming up with solutions. You will also be investigating maximizing the space you have and filling it with the most profitable ranges.
- Analysing data
- Spotting patterns and trends
- liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
- Problem solving
- Auto cad designing to maximise space and then analysis the impact of changing and rearranging store layout
- Keeping a tab on stock levels
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Maths / Economics / Business / Accountancy
- Excellent excel skills, Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to high standards of service delivery
- A professional approach and can-do attitude
If you are interested in this role please contact John Devlin at Agility Resourcing.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We're sorry we can't contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.