AVP, Repo Trading Senior Developer
AVP, Senior Developer (London)
Job Title: Senior Developer
The technology team works directly with traders, sales and other departments located worldwide, with the main centres in US, EU and APAC. Systems supported are a combination of in-house development and third-party packages, using a variety of technologies.
- Work independently and/or with a group of developers to develop, enhance and support Repo Market Data, Electronic Execution and other trading applications
- Interact with traders, sales and operations on several requirements/projects.
- Take ownership of the deliverables of each iteration, ensuring the scope of the project/deliverables is well understood.
- Interact with the QA team to ensure adequate tests are in place for deliverables under development.
- Perform code reviews to ensure implemented functionality matches expectations and is in line with coding standards defined globally.
- Play an active role in mentoring/coaching/training and development of team members.
- Frameworks: Rhino Mocks, Moq, NUnit, Nuget, Resharper, GitHub
- Messaging Technologies: Any of these - Solace, Tibco RV, JMS
- Database; Oracle, Sql Server
- Caching technologies: Any of these - GridGain, Tibco RV Cache, SolCache, Coherence
- Proven development experience in design, development and implementation of financial applications using C#, WPF
- Broad development experience of C# .Net Framework including deep understanding of threading, concurrency and Garbage Collection
- Experience working in electronic trade execution, algorithmic trading or market data applications
- Methodology/process: Agile/Scrum
- Major ECN Protocols: FIX, OMNet, IConnect
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.