Digital Learning Officer
Becoming a Digital Learning Officer with Travel and Events:
Capita is looking for a Digital Learning Officer to Support the delivery of the talent development strategy by working closely with stakeholders to develop and deliver digital learning resources and initiatives across the business. This role is perfect for someone who is recently qualified in digital qualifications looking for their entry role. Please note this is a 12 months fixed term maternity cover.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the creative design, delivery and evaluation of innovative digital learning, using various techniques and technologies
- Develop and source digital learning resources for web, multimedia and mobile environments
- Coordinate the specification, production and delivery of digital learning resources and services, so they are delivered on time, on budget and to a high quality ensuring appropriate style, tone and creative approach
- To work collaboratively with stakeholders to design and develop online learning resources such as video material, screencasts, interactive web-based resources and e-learning
- Develop a system/ approach to regularly and consistently test capability levels across the business and improve knowledge of all product and specialist skills
- Act as the 'critical eye' in the quality assurance of all learning materials, ensuring a consistently professional brand is achieved
- Work with the Head of Talent to identify and deliver digital learning initiatives to Capita Travel and Events employees that equips them with skills and capabilities to perform their role
- Actively networks across all business functions and office locations to identify learning opportunities and ensure all delivered initiatives are landing as expected.
- Evaluate all learning programmes to ensure the quality of content and delivery is maintained at the highest level, making immediate changes where necessary
- Support the Talent Team with the administration of all learning initiatives
- Update and maintain all learning records/ data to be used in the production of the monthly People Dashboard
Your experience and skills will include:
Excellent working knowledge of digital learning technologies (e.g. Adobe create suite and e-learning authoring tools)
Excellent communication skills with colleagues, senior managers and customers
Experience of managing and delivering multiple projects at the same time
Excellent organisational skills
Highly flexible approach to work, willing to travel to other offices as required
About Travel and Events
We support businesses to understand the complex needs and challenges facing each organisation when considering their business travel, meetings and event programmes. By understanding these challenges, we uncover opportunities that go beyond the obvious and tailor our approach and technology capabilities to unlock real value. We turn data into meaningful and actionable insight and apply our smarter working practices to influence changes in behaviour, avoid unnecessary travel and drive best practice.
Through our flexibility and specialist experience (over 40 years of it) that's within our DNA, we apply our depth and breadth UK market knowledge, underpinned by innovative technology to create compelling solutions that deliver smarter buying, planning, booking and travelling. We're large enough to make a difference, but small enough to care, and we will revolutionise business travel, meetings and events services through our knowledge, curiosity and innovation to enable every customer to realise the value of smarter working.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holidays, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.