Regional Care Manager - Field Based - South London
We are currently looking for a Regional Care Manager to join our team at Bespoke Health & Social Care.
Bespoke Health & Social Care is a leading, specialist provider of complex care services to individuals throughout the UK. We support both adults & children with medium to long term complex care needs.
As Regional Care Manager, you will be responsible for managing the package of care for a range of clients with varying requirements across South London. This is a field-based role involving regular travel across your region as well as working from home. You will also be required to travel to our head office in Nottingham for regular team meetings.
Reporting to an Executive Care Manager and working as part of a regional team, this is a varied role, involving regular contact with clients, their families, CCG’s and clinicians, to ensure that competent carer’s and nurses deliver excellent care. This role is ideally suited to someone driven and self-motivated, who is good at juggling their time and prioritising a busy workload.
To be successful in the role, you will either already be working in a Regional Care Manager role or similar and looking for a new challenge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruiting and inducting Support Workers / Carers
- Supervising and supporting your teams
- Setting up care packages
- Rota planning
- Spot checks
- Providing regular reports and updates
Candidates should have:
- Previous experience of managing multiple complex care packages
- The ability to carry out and document risk assessments
- Prior experience of managing Support Workers / Carers
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to organise a busy workload and prioritise effectively
- A working knowledge of CQC regulations and Compliance within the care industry
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office and be comfortable picking up systems quickly (experience of using Share Point and People Planner would be advantageous)
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Candidates will also ideally hold an NVQ level 3 (or equivalent) in Health & Social Care or a related topic or be willing to study towards this.
Please note you will be required to participate in an on-call rota to provide out of hours support to clients and staff.
If this sounds like the role for you, we look forward to hearing from you!