Sap Project Manager
Immediate start required
Main purose of job:
• To be the Project Manager for all UK IT local projects related to Business Applications, Business Processes, Infrastructure and Technology
• To coordinate the execution and follow up of all the projects related to the business processes and technology department
• To elaborate project documentation for managing all phases of the project from requirements gathering to project plan creation, follow up, risk management, costing and resource management, etc.
• To lead local project portfolio and project specific follow up meetings with the rest of the internal or external IT members, business key users and stakeholders.
• To ensure solutions delivered by local and global BRM’s meet Business Expectations with key process owners and stakeholders
• To work with the rest of the local and global project resources in coordinating agendas, organise workshops and meetings, travel plans, etc.
• Work with the UK IT Manager and Global BRM’s to propose the IT initiatives most valuables, improving business processes and with 3rd party providers if required.
• To plan and manage all phases of the local IT projects lifecycle
• Facilitates & Organises workshops for training, requirements gathering and project follow up
• To coordinate all activities related to local and global IT projects
• Responsible for defining project objectives and its achievement
• To ensure corporate project management methodologies are followed by internal and external resources
• Works with third party project managers, Global BRM’s and Global Service Desk departments when necessary ensuring that solutions delivered by IT are aligned with local business expectations
• Helps UK IT Manager to create UK project and program charters
• Reports project progress and/or issues related to it to the UK IT Manager
• Reports functionally to the Global Project Portfolio Manager
• 4 years of experience as IS / IT Project Manager oriented to execute the projects successfully, within high quality standards, on time and on budget.
• Experience in SAP implementation or enhancement projects
• Experience working on international projects
• Experience managing both business applications and technology projects
• Experience in global SAP template roll outs is a plus
• Chemical, Waste Management or similar industry sector knowledge preferred