Payroll & Accounts Assistant
Our client, based in Leicestershire, is currently recruiting for a Payroll & Accounts Assistant within practice on a permanent contract. Our client is proud to be a bespoke independent accountancy firm.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience within practice, however this requirement can be flexible.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Working with clients on a daily basis
* Process end to end payroll for approximately 150 clients
* Produce manual calculations and statutory deduction calculations including SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP
* Legislative knowledge of payroll
* Year End and Month End duties that include P60's and P11d's
* Setting up new starters and leavers for payroll
* CIS payments
* Liaise with People's Pensions scheme, set up new indivduals and all auto-enrollment
* Inputting sales & purchase invoice to accounting software
* Preparation and processing of VAT returns
* Checking balance sheets and Profit and Loss statements
*Quickbooks and SAGE Xero
*Recent experience needed within a practice and auto-enrollment
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact James Andrews.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Finance; Bookkeeping; AAT; Accountancy Practice; Payroll; end to end; People's Pensions
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*