Higher Level Teaching Assistant
The Supply Register is working with a primary academy in Sheffield who is seeking an HLTA to be starting as soon as possible until Summer 2019.
The position is a temporary long-term role, £75 - £85 depending on experience. The Teaching Assistant must have experience within a KS2 setting and be confident in delivering a well-structured lesson. Knowledge of the KS2 Curriculum and SAT preparation phonics is crucial for this role.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support. The position is set to commence as soon as possible.
To be considered for the position of HLTA:
- Hold a Higher Level Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant Qualifications
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Necessary experience in KS2
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture.
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day.
If you are a Higher Level Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact David or the resourcing team directly.