Corporate Tax Manager / Director - East Anglia
An award-winning Mid-Tier Firm are looking to appoint a Corporate Tax Manager or Director with Partnership potential in the future. Our clients Corporate Tax team has been growing significantly, and there are fantastic opportunities for progression with an interesting case load.
Experience of all aspects of Corporate and Business Tax within a professional service environment is essential, to include:
- Supervising the production of Corporation tax returns and advice
- Remuneration planning
- Tax issues surrounding business acquisitions and sales to allow you to assist the
- Corporate Finance team, including Entrepreneurs’ Relief
- Corporate group restructuring
- R&D tax credits and patent box
- Cross border issues
- Loan relationships
- Share schemes
- EIS / SEIS
If you are ACCA/ACA/CTA qualified with a strong background in mixed tax, business tax or corporate tax, please apply for further details on this position.