Private Client Solicitor
ACS are looking for a Solicitor to join the Cheshire office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will join the Private Client team (namely Probate & Wills) in a senior position.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a mixed Private Client caseload comprising of Wills, Power of Attorney, Estate Administration, Court of Protection and Inheritance Tax planning.
- Keep up to date with changes in the law.
- Act as office leader and liaise with Head Office in relation to admin support and operational issues.
- Able to write/plan a business development strategy for the department alongside the Head of Department.
- Cover for the Head of Department in management and staffing issues as required.
- Liaise effectively with the other departments within the office to provide the highest level of seamless client service.
Requirements of the candidate include:
- Minimum of 5/6 years’ PQE.
- A member of STEP.
- Previous specialisation in Probate and Wills work.
- Experience of Tax Planning and Trust work.
- Knowledge of Proclaim case management system.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop new business and build up connections.
- Willing to travel to other offices for work.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk) are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.