A leading national retail organisation, based in Didsbury, are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Analyst to assist them during an exciting project.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst position will include:
- Production of financial models in excel for the forecasting and budgeting process.
- Working closely with the commercial team to support the decision making process.
- Conducting scenario analysis that will help to identify risks.
- Recommending and implementing process for improvements to budget and preparing forecasts.
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
The successful individual will;
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Have experience of producing financial models
- Prior experience of using an ERP system will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Finance Analyst role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on or .