Are you an accounts assistant or in a transactional role and looking for that next step?
Would you like to work for a company who likes to promote from within and cares about their staff?
And would you like full AAT study support with that?
If that sounds good, read on!
My client, a rapidly growing organisation, located between Bristol and Bath is currently looking to add to their banking team. They offer a fun busy working environment and lovely modern offices with Parking.
If you are driven, a good communicator with a great attitude then we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the banking team leader you will deliver day to day and month end bank accounting and processes for the organisation, and acquisitions tasks as required.
• Rolling and posting the Bank accounts on a daily basis. Maximum number of legal entities is 8 at one time.
• Delivering Banking integration tasks to deadline for allocated surgeries; obtaining the list of existing SOs and DDs from the integration team and ensuring they are successfully transferred, sending out client BACs letters, timely and accurate completion and delivery of new bank mandates, tidying up and closing all Non-HSBC bank accounts within the 90-day deadline.
• Querying with Integration team and or surgery as appropriate to identify any unknown bank items, to ensure they can be posted correctly, minimising un-posted items on the bank at month-end
• Delivering fully reconciled Bank Recs for all bank accounts to deadline on a monthly basis, with no uncleared cheque payments >6 months old and no uncleared cash receipts on the bank or the cash book >60 days that have not been escalated to the relevant BSM and the FC
• Delivering our SLA on the Banking Inbox, including ensuring all queries are responded to within 24 hours and all queries are resolved within 3 working days
• Dealing with queries and with Takings ensuring any banking process issues are picked up and resolved
• Being proactive in issue identification and resolution
• Any other tasks as directed
• Studying AAT (or similar)
• Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
• Confident of dealing with a high volume workload
• Clear and confident communication skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent IT skills – including intermediate Excel
• A questioning mind, constantly looking for where improvements can be made
• Flexible approach to work
• A strong team ethic
• Experience of Open Accounts would be an advantage
• Interested in studying towards CIMA (or similar) in the future
• A competitive salary
• Study support
• Flexible start times
• Lovely offices
• Bonus (based on company performance)
• An exciting place to work
• Progression opportunities
If you are interested in working for this fantastic company APPLY NOW and I’ll be in touch