2 x Quality Inspector £24,000 - £26,000
2 x Quality Inspector
We are looking for 2 x Qulity Inspectors for our client based in Aldershot, this position has arisen due to client demands. You will be working within a friendly team of seven, this is a fantastic company to work for yearly Christmas party's, summer barbecue and a company who value the team.
- Monday - Thursday 07.30 - 17.00 Friday 07.30 - 12.30
- Salary £24,000 - £26,000
- Holiday 20 Days + Bank Holidays
Day To Day Duties
- Responsible for operational goods-receiving, line inspection and final inspection.
- In-process and final inspection of manufactured Products.
- Inspecting components against engineering drawings.
- Using hand-held measurement devices and vision systems.
- Inspection of mechanical components using micrometers, verniers, pin gauges, bore gauges, for measurement of components and assemblies.
- Recording results of tests and inspections on relevant forms and computer based systems.
- Document the status of components, parts, assemblies, etc. through the company MRP system
- Updating of inspection plans
- Undertaking FAIR activities in accordance with internal process or AS9102, as required.
- Identification of non-conforming material and raising of comprehensive non-conformance reports
What we are looking for:
- Must have previous experience of Inspection.
- If you have previously work as a machine operator and QI has been a part of your job this would be a big advantage.
- Must competent at reading engineering drawings for the use of measuring Items to Specification.
Please can you call Heather or Keira at Source 4 Bracknell, to arrange a convenient time and date to meet for a coffee in a location near to you.
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.