SENIOR CLIENT BOOKKEEPER
Armstrong Knight are proud to be working with one of Essex's most Prestigious Accountancy Practices, of whom are taking their growth to the next level by looking to secure an excellent Senior Client Bookkeeper for their head office location, based close to Chelmsford.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Bookkeeper who has either worked in an accountancy practice environment previously, or who has managed their own portfolio of clients more recently.
The Main Duties of the Role will consist of but won't be limited to:
- Responsible for the provision of bookkeeping services for a variety of clients, ensuring that all records are accurately documented and up-to-date
- End to end payroll for a portfolio of businesses
- Preparing VAT return
- Tax returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain and build existing client relationships
- Dealing with HMRC and processing VAT returns and CIS returns
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience of working in a similar position in an accountancy practice environment, or you will have experience as a self-employed Bookkeeper managing your own client portfolio.
- Either already achieved, or be studying towards AAT qualification
- Excellent communication skills and be able to effectively build and maintain client relationships.
Our client is offering an attractive salary, bonus structure, private parking.
The firm provides a fun, fast paced career within modern offices, employing all the latest cutting edge and technological advancements available to the Accountancy profession.
If you are seeking a new exciting career opportunity that differs greatly to the normal run of the mill practice, apply now to avoid disappointment !