Digital Marketing Executive
Interested in cutting edge technology and development? We have an exciting opportunity for a special Digital Marketing Executive to join our multinational infrastructure and development client.
Based in Blackpool, the successful candidate will be a key part of the recently expanded marketing team, working on new digital platforms to better serve existing clients and drive further acquisition through tightly segmenting chosen markets to deliver multi-channel campaigns. This innovative firm will require the Digital Marketing Executive to report clear analysis of digital activity to better understand campaign ROI, whilst serving as a subject expert in optimising marketing automation.
Key Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Executive:
- Optimising the group’s websites.
- Working closely with the marketing team to manage all digital elements of marketing campaigns.
- Create analytical reports of running and previous campaigns to assess return on investment.
Key Skills and Experience of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Degree in Marketing or related subject.
- Previous experience working within a digital marketing role.
- Knowledge off web analytics. E.g. Google Analytics, Moz, WebTrends.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and Pardot marketing automation tools
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
This opportunity is not to be missed! Apply today by contacting our award-winning team!