Accounts Assistant (Temp to Perm)
A forward-thinking, innovative Technology company need a self-motivated, driven individual to assist their accounts team due to a recent increase in trade. You will be required to have a broad knowledge of accounts, as your responsibilities will include processing transactions, prepping end-of-month reports, bank reconciliation and elements of credit control. Recent experience in these specific responsibilities will be key to succeed with this application. This will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone wishing to take his or her career to the next step and is ready and able to take on added responsibility.
Ideally, you will:
• Have relevant qualifications or Accountancy degree
• Have previously held a position with experience in the aforementioned criteria
• Be prepared to take ownership of certain processes
• Have a good, broad knowledge of accounts functions
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a rapidly growing, forward thinking business
• Work within a youthful, energetic environment
• Gain vital experience in the accounts field
For a vibrant, energetic individual, wishing to work within a fast-paced business experiencing rapid growth, our client offers the perfect opportunity. If you have good all round accounts experience and are willing to jump on the fast train along with our client then, all aboard, apply now.