The Global Markets Entity Identifier (GMEI) Utility Specialist will be responsible for the accurate data collection, maintenance and enrichment of LEI data. The role requires the highest level of attention to detail as the Specialist should be able to accurately capture publicly sourced information and transfer to a bespoke system. The specialist will need to interpret the data with the use of our Operational Guidebook, compare this against information sent by the client and identify missing mandatory information in a timely manner.
- Utilize internet search methodology to source and verify customer reference data.
- Adhere to internal processes to interpret and evaluate reference data.
- Accurately record the information via computerized collection methods, creating a comprehensive audit trail to corroborate sources, in readiness for Client delivery
- Maintains appropriate records of research methods and results, suggesting and sharing best practices across the business
- As required, undertake a variety of data verification/quality control activities to ensure the continued meeting of operational/regulatory standards inclusive of supporting the department adherence to GLEIF policies and procedures
- Maintain awareness of performance, striving to exceed operational quality and productivity targets.
- Review and action tasks that are addressed to you from the internal customer service support team
- Ensures high customer satisfaction throughout the process.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Entry Level
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred