Multi Skilled Engineer - HVAC
- We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer - HVAC to form part of a large maintenance team at Russell's Hall Hospital in Dudley
- To carry out reactive and preventative maintenance tasks
- Working 12 hour shifts, 6pm-6am, 4 on, 4 off
- The successful candidate will need to pas a DBS check prior to starting the role
- To ensure all works are carried out to the highest standard
- To ensure all works issued are carried out within the agreed SLA time frames
- To make sure any potential failings of statutory Mechanical requirements are bought to senior managers attention immediately.
- Experience of working with heating and ventilation systems, industrial and mechanical
- NVQ level 3 in Heating and ventilation or plumbing and relevant City and Guilds.
- Experience in a maintenance environment, hospital experience is advantageous.
- Experience of maintaining Thermostatic mixing valves and flushing.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Self Motivated
- Team Player