Physiotherapist Functional Assessor
We are currently looking to recruit a Physiotherapist who is looking for a new challenge using their clinical training and skills as a Functional Assessor. This role will appeal to professionals who enjoy spending time with patients, understanding their lives and how that is impacted by their health.
About the role:
- Assessing 6 clients a day
- Establishing the impact of clients’ disabilities on their day to day life
- Working with decision makers within the DWP
- One on one client interactions
- Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
- No weekend work
- No awkward shift patterns
- Starting salary of £38,000
- Company pension
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday per year (+bank holidays) and have the option to buy an extra 10 days if you'd like
- Gym Membership
- Ongoing CPD
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Physiotherapist
- HCPC Registered
The company has a real interest in their employees’ growth and provides excellent training when you first start the role and also offers a fast career progression which typically leads to a salary increase to £40,000 after just 6 months. Following that, more training is also offered to further develop your career within the company becoming a Registered Healthcare Advanced Practitioner and having a salary increase to £43,000.
If you think this role could be of your interest and you’d like to hear more about it please apply or call Elisa Brugger on .