Facilities Maintenance Engineer HVAC/Electrical
Are you a Facilities Maintenance Engineer with HVAC experience looking for a role that offers a local patch within Enfield and surrounding areas, plenty of overtime to boost your earnings and progression opportunities in a rapidly expanding company?
On offer is a role within a company that has secured a number of long term contracts and are expanding their engineering team across the country where you will be working in a varied role looking after a number of sites within your local area.
You will be in a mobile role working on a number of sites in your area where you will be providing a complete facilities maintenance service to their client's properties. You will be working on a range of mechanical and electrical systems on site but must have previous experience working with HVAC systems.
The company are a well-established facilities management company who operate nationally and are currently looking to expand their engineering team after securing a number of long term contracts with a range of blue chip companies in the commercial and retail sectors.
This role would suit a Facilities Maintenance Engineer with HVAC experience looking for a mobile role in a local patch who is looking for plenty of overtime along with a great package is an expanding company.
· Management of a number of locations within Enfield and surrounding areas
· Providing full facilities maintenance including mechanical and electrical maintenance
· Fantastic training opportunities in a structured training scheme with a leading company
· Facilities Maintenance Engineer with HVAC experience
· Looking for a role in a local patch and plenty of overtime
· Looking for specialist training to increase your technical skillset
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.