Assistant Accountant/Assistant Management Accountant
We are pleased to be working exclusively with a growing engineering company in Norwich which will soon be moving to large premises in Snetterton.
We are looking for a Accountant to supports its operating activities. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a professional, high performing team.
Main duties will involve:
- Accounts payable, including entering purchase invoices onto the accounting system
- Preparing weekly payment runs
- Raising sales invoices and sending to customers
- Credit checks for new customer accounts
- Credit control, including issuing payment reminders to customers and escalating non-payment of invoices where necessary
- Entering director expense claims onto the accounting system
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Posting journals for accruals and prepayments
- Quarterly VAT return submission
- Ensure compliance with financial controls and processes
- Any other finance tasks as determined by the Managing Director or Group Financial Controller
You will be AAT qualified and have excellent attention to detail. Experience of drafting and implementing financial policies and procedures. Excellent excel skills allowing processing and presentation of financial information.
Please contact Angie @ AtkinsonMoss