Are you a qualified finance professional who has gained around 2-3 years’ post qualification experience as a Management Accountant? Would you like the opportunity to step up into a Finance Manager capacity as the business continues to grow?
Transparent is proud to support a well-established and highly successful business with this key piece of recruitment. This represents a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to be hands-on and truly add value to a growing and successful business.
Reporting into the CFO of this acquisitive and forward-thinking business, your duties will include the following:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Corporate reporting to the European Head Office
- Being the first port of call when it comes to signing off new customers
- Liaising with staff across all office locations to ensure operational control and best practice
- Working with the finance team to ensure an efficient external audit, and also assist in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Providing sound financial support to divisional managers to maximise commercial performance
- Playing a key role in managing the annual budget process
- Cash flow forecasting
- Managing submission of VAT returns
- Overseeing the payroll function
- Supporting the CFO on projects to establish more effective management reporting and budgeting; this will involve sourcing an appropriate Business Intelligence tool
This business has experienced robust growth over the last 2-3 years which has been supported by 2 acquisitions. They are now offering the chance to join the business at an exciting time, heading up one of their new subsidiaries.
They are looking for a progressive and proactive individual who can demonstrate solid achievements during his/her career to date. Someone who is able to improve systems and processes for the good of the wider business, and someone who has the drive and determination to bring about change where needed.
This role will evolve as the business continues to grow, which will result in providing further opportunity for you to take on new projects and manage a team in the future.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Highly motivated and dynamic in character
- Tenacious personality with the ability to influence other stakeholders
- Good Excel skills
- Effective communicator
In return, our client offers a competitive base salary, pension, life insurance, free parking on site, 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays PLUS genuine career development!
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please contact Samantha Harris for further information.