Technical Lead / Agile Team Leader - £60,000 - Stockport
Technical Lead - £60,000 - Stockport
Want to lead a team of misfits? Probably not.
Want to lead a new and exciting product team where you will work with the latest technologies and cutting-edge developments! Hell yeah!
My client is seeking an Agile Team Lead who can adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
In this role you will lead a team of 6 developers. The role will be roughly an 80% (management) / 20% (hands-on) split.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a Team Lead / Technical Lead / Lead Developer role
* 5+ years software development experience
* Oversee a project from design to completion
* Experience with Agile development methodologies
* Experience with manual /automated testing
* Developing software using Microsoft C# .Net
* Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
* Experience working with modern technologies and products that encompasses mobile and web development (Ionic)
* Azure DevOps
* Angular 2+
* Source control management systems
* CI / CD
* Leading a development team within an agile methodology
* Maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
* Providing technical leadership through coaching and mentoring
* Liaising with business stakeholders and department managers to gather requirements
* Participate in peer reviews
* Lead sprint retrospectives
* Adhere to high quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
If this is something you are interested in then please apply with your updated CV and if you would like to find out more information, then please give me a call on .
If you know someone else who would be interested, then please send across a copy of their CV as we reward up to £200 in vouchers for successful referrals.
Role: Technical Lead
Key words: Agile, Team Lead, Tech Lead, Technical Lead, Lead Developer, Senior Developer, C#, .Net .Net Core, Angular, Ionic, Mobile, Mobile Development, Ionic Development, .Net Developer, C# Developer, .NetCore, Core, Angular 6, Angular 7.