AJ Chambers are currently supporting an Accountancy Practice firm on the outskirts of Chelmsford with a Practice Manager position.
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised records
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the practice
- Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a working background in accountancy practice
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Must have experience managing your own portfolio of clients
- Technically competent
- Good knowledge on accounts preparation and personal taxation
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.