Learning Support Assistant - Personal Care
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading FE College in Somerset who are looking to hire a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to work on an full-time temp basis starting on April 23rd until June 10th 2019 in their Taunton campus.
The role is to start ASAP and are paying over £9 per hour for the right candidate. The role is providing personal care for learners at the college.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will be able to demonstrate:
- experience of working with students at secondary or college age
- experience supporting learners/individuals with personal care
- ideally having worked with learners with autism and epilepsy
- an ability to start on April 23rd 2019
- full right to work & on line DBS (or a paper one dated within the last 3 months)
If you match the above criteria and are available to start ASAP please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role