Expatriate Tax Manager, Birmingham
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading Expatriate Tax practice.
Due to continued success and demand for their services, the team is growing and currently seeking a talented Expatriate Tax Manager to be based in Birmingham.
Your career and technical skills will greatly benefit from being in this role as it offers the chance to work alongside and learn from some of the leading specialists in the field. The team has strong focus on technical training and a very positive attitude towards promotions and career progression.
- Building client relationships and providing a point of contact for queries.
- Preparing advice for advisory projects and ensuring clients are kept up to date.
- Advising on and mitigating risk issues relevant to clients.
- Pro-actively contributing to the acquisition of new work.
- An ACA, CTA or equivalent qualification.
- Solid expatriate tax technical ability and practical experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.