Year 2 Teaching Position
- Full Time
Year 2/Key Stage 1 Teacher
Teaching Personnel is seeking a hard-working and caring Year 2/Key Stage 1 Teacher to join a popular primary school situated in Wimborne. The Year 2/Key Stage 1 Teacher position is in a school rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted with a supportive staff cohort and strong leadership. The role will begin in September 2019 and the school is looking to appoint on a permanent basis.
The Year 2/Key Stage 1 Teacher position:
- Year 2 - SATs year
- Full time TA support in the class
- Part of a supportive KS1 phase
- Permanent contract
- Salary in-line with experience - Between £550/£850
Minimum requirements for the Year 2/Key Stage 1 Teacher applicants:
- Experience teaching KS1 or lower KS2 in the UK
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Harry Davies at Teaching Personnel or call .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.