| MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| £30,000 - £35,000 PER ANNUM DEPENDENT ON QUALIFICATIONS |
| BENEFITS: 25 days holiday, Pension, Travel Schemes, Free Fruit, Massages |
Our client is seeking to appoint a highly competent and reliable Management Accountant to oversee all aspects of financial accounting and forecasting, including responsibility for the day to day supervision of Purchase Ledger Clerk and Finance Assistant. Probing, questioning, challenging and immersing yourself in the wider business will come as second nature, and as traits that you see as essential to your role in this extremely professional company!
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Produce the monthly departmental reporting including Fee Earner statistics & Group reporting
- Finalise the monthly cash flow and cash forecast
- Assist with the production of the annual statutory accounts
- Monitor and book postings in relation to dividend declarations, the allotment and buyback of shares
- Ensure the accuracy of the Management recharges
- To oversee the preparation of the annual tax analysis
- Prepare/Finalise Daily Liquidity Report for review by the Finance Manager
- To complete quarterly VAT returns
- Check and authorise client and office payments as and when required
- To assist in the conduct of the annual financial audits
- To process and supervise the month end and uplift routines
- To provide effective assistance and cover for the payroll function
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Qualified AAT and/or part qualified ACCA/CIMA is essential
- Working knowledge of accounts production, budgeting and cash forecasting
- Working knowledge of VAT, PAYE and P11D’s, payroll and Purchase Ledger
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.