IT Security Analyst
Job Role: IT Security Analyst
Hours: 35 hours per week
As IT Security Analyst you will contribute to our vision of being the leading residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Following best practices and contributing to making IT security focused
- Maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information at FirstPort
This role reports to the Information Security Manager
Having worked in an IT Security role or similar you hold a broad experience of IT Technologies and in particular the security area now looking for an exciting new role in a growing organisation.
Your successful track record demonstrates your ability to support, manage and improve IT Security systems and your understanding of IT service management processes.
You are a clear communicator and want to utilise your skills to coach and improve other team members.
Being a self-starter and an individual who learns something new every week and you bring knowledge to a collaborative team table and being an effective communicator at all level is key as you will have visibility across the business.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Information Security Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information
- Administer IT infrastructure Security, including firewalls and data encryption programs
- Work closely with the IT Support teams to work as a collective with one vision of improving our Security Posture.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Ensure Security patching programs are successful by working with wider teams.
Friendly - We look out for people's best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and f