Software Support Assistant
Software Support Assistant job in Poole
We are currently working with a stable and growing organisation in Poole in Recruiting for someone with experience in IT Support to become a Software Support Assistant. This company provides excellent software products and solutions to commercial clients across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a friendly, stable and professional team in a company who value their staff members.
The successful Software Support Assistant will be responsible for being the main point of contact for clients who have questions, queries or issues with the software provided by the company through telephone support within the Poole office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to customers across the UK over the telephone and email
- Logging new tickets and keeping existing tickets up to date
- Work closely with the support analysts regarding existing issues
- Provide basic 1st line support and IT support
- Provide accurate and regular updates to customers, advising them on realistic timescales
- Updating and maintaining CRM systems
- Understand any issues that need resolving and talk the customer through to resolve
- Identify underlying causes of recurring software issues
- Keep up to date with further developments and updates of the software
- Excellent customer service at all times and handle basic complaints
- Recommending new knowledgebase articles and suggesting edits to existing articles based on tickets being logged.
- Establishing 'support tunnel’ connections to customer sites.
- Applying patches to customer systems.
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working in an application or software support role
- Experience of ERP, CRM or other Business Management software highly desired
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to find and resolves problems
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent Company Benefits Package
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- 22 - 25 days holiday
- Free Parking
This position would suit candidates who are looking for an IT support position where they can develop their skills and progress.
If you are interested in this Software Support Assistant Job in Poole, position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.