- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing and other transactions
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Support, develop and implement the company's financial strategy
- Advanced degree in accounting, finance, business, economics or a related field
- Must have several years' experience in a financial role
- Be attentive and have excellent analytical skills
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Personable and great communication skills
Please send your CV through immediately should it match your experience and skill-set
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.