Systems Support Developer - IT Maintenance Team
Systems Support Developer needed for a leading Kent based Financial Services firm.
The Systems Developer will be part of the Maintenance Team. This would involve responding to and working on some of the following issues.
- Creating new users, fields and objects on the system
- Responding to general end user issues by email, phone or face to face
- Adapting teams’ working areas by adding or altering existing fields • Working with other departments to increase efficiency by refining their processes
- Building reports for team leaders and managers in other departments
- Adding new documents that are sent out to our clients onto the system
- Adapting the automation behind the letters sent out to clients (some minor coding involved). Some specific skills required would include:
- Good grammar and punctuation plus good verbal and written communication skills - clear spoken and written English
- The ability to communicate with employees from different departments and explain technical solutions in a simple and understanding manor.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and complete work to a set deadline. • An ability and willingness to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- The ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- A confident and friendly individual • Great attention to detail with a drive to complete tasks accurately and efficiently • The ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team to achieve a common goal • Good level of accuracy, fast learning and well presented
- A passion for technology
Please apply today to be considered for an immediate interview.