Sales Team Manager Inside Sales, Islington
Heading up the Inside Sales Team unit, you will manage and encourage your team to thrive.
You will have your own contribution targets to ensure you make great commission.
You will monitor the Team Metrics and collaborate with each Team Member to keep the team performing successfully. You will need to be a great communicator and be full of energy!
- Your job is to find and initiate contact with Business Leaders in medium to large sized companies. Then use your charm and know how to develop those relationships in to arranging business appointments. Ensure you impart your best professional tactics to your team members, so they can keep growing
- If you are determined to find the best springboard to a great career for yourself, then our client offers fantastic progression opportunities. You will receive training & mentoring, as well as a very competitive starting package
- You will be making new business appointments for the Solutions Sales Director and Senior Sales Management
- By staying on top of targets you will have the opportunity to join our account management team, and following that, promotion to the elite 'strategic’ account management team which are both field sales roles
- Excellent commission per appointment and no limits or caps on the number of appointments you can book, over and above your basic salary
- Very competitive basic salary
- Generous commission of between £100 and £300 on every appointment you make that meets the criteria and gets attended by the prospect. No cap on number of appointments you can book
- Significant bonuses and incentives over the above-mentioned
- Mentored by senior staff with a view to progression into field sales
- Supported by in-house marketing campaigns and the latest digital marketing tools on which you will receive training if required
- Regular sales training workshops to improve your knowledge and sales skills
- Young dynamic environment. Ambitious career focused peers, number one business in their field
- Fun working environment in a great office based in Angel
We are looking for people with any B2B or B2C telesales experience in; Managed Print Solutions MPS, Networking Data Contract Sales , Communications Sales, Mobile Contract Sales, Medical Device and Systems, Printer Copiers, Capture Scan Solutions, ERP, IT, Saas, Cloud, Insurance, Financial Services, Fin Tech Sales, RPA, Imaging etc.
Great Basic - open to discussion. Package is uncapped and could reach £50,000 including Commission and Bonuses