Technical Account Manager (Hydraulics)
Teleios Recruitment are recruiting for a Technical Account Manager for our client who is the World’s largest suppliers of hydraulic telescopic cylinders and associated equipment for commercial vehicles.
Reporting to the Business Controller and apart of the internal sales team, the role of Technical Account Manager is to provide excellent Customer Service.
The Technical Account Manager will be liaising with customers, engineers and the external sales team on a daily basis and support with all internal processes and provide technical support this will include specifying correct bill of material to vehicle specification.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities to be a Technical Account Manager:
- Ensure all sales calls are answered and dealt with in timely manner.
- Communicate with external sales team with updates on order progress.
- Liaise with engineers for bill of material to match vehicle specification.
- Follow up on customer complaints and liaise with relevant department to solve problems.
- Provide customers with quotations and ensure a relevant purchase order is received
- Arrange collection and return of goods with the warehouse
- Monitor and report on stock activities and provide relevant management information.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties.
- You will be customer focused with the ability to resolve queries within a deadline and under pressure environment.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and customer service.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Well-presented and businesslike.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Technical Account Manager Specific Job Skills:
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle industry and an understanding of basic hydraulics is essential.
- Excellent administration, people and IT skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to communicate and support team.
- Computer skills must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email.