Mechanical Engineering Manager
Job title: Mechanical Engineering Manager
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineering Manager at a market leading safety manufacturing company based in Sheffield, offering competitive benefits such as a healthcare plan, flexible working hours and an excellent bonus structure.
My client is a global powerhouse in their industry known for their excellence, innovation and reliability. As a global leader, they are seeking a highly capable Mechanical Engineering Manager with experience working with Plastic Injection Moulding, who is able to efficiently manage client accounts and projects from conceptualisation and design through to the final delivery of the product on time and within budget.
With over 100 employees, my client is one of the world’s largest. This will be a hands-on position and where you’ll be coming in to look after a large, and always expanding, team
Mechanical Engineering Manager Role:
- Engineering Management of a large team that are responsible for the Design and Manufacture of Safety Equipment
- Be willing to undertake hands on design tasks when required
- Ensure your knowledge of Plastic Injection Moulding is exceptional
- Co-ordinating and undertaking the design of new products / components
- Owning the design review process to ensure mechanical design meet requirements and are compliant with standards.
- Liaison with other departments
- Formulating, planning, and executing projects in conjunction with technical leads to targeted timelines and budgets in a manner compliant with applicable governance policies and procedures
Mechanical Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor’s
- Management Experience: 3+ years
- Exceptional Plastic Injection Moulding Knowledge
- 3D CAD Fluency in SolidWorks preferable
- Experience of designing for cost sensitive high-volume manufacture
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Mechanical Engineering Manager that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering between £45-£55,000.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Engineering we cover all permanent and contract positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.