This global property group is looking for an outstanding ACA qualified Group Accountant to join the business in this exciting period of growth. You will support the Head of Financial Accounts and become an integral part of a business which offers excellent career progression. They are looking for outstanding individuals who want to work in an autonomous environment and really drive their career forward.
- Review the preparation of the information for year-end statutory financial reporting including disclosures for group entities
- Creating a robust process for cash management on a weekly & monthly basis
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts as well as forecasting future equity and debt requirements.
- Report quarterly on historical cash usage.
- Preparation of compliance reporting to banks
- Year-end group reporting within a tight deadline
- Prepare the consolidations for both group and statutory reporting
- Manage the audit deliverables and queries
- Run technical accounting analyses and assist with implementation of IFRS 16
- Accounting for new acquisitions, group restructuring
- Accounting for investments in foreign subsidiaries
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified Chartered Accountant with outstanding academics, preferably trained at a Top 10 firm who is looking to make their first move out of practice.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.