Test Team Leader Electronics
We are recruiting on behalf of an electronics company in Fareham for a Test Team Leader to manage team of PCB test technicians.
Applicants must have PCB test and people management experience.
The position is full time with standard working hours Monday - Thursday 0730 - 1630 and Friday 0730 -1230. The role is temporary with a view to become permanent for the right person.
- Overseeing different projects
- Testing populated PCB's and unit assemblies to specified criteria
- Diagnosing faulty product to component level and authorising its repair and re-test
- Ensuring test equipment used is within calibration and safety test dates where required
- Feedback of problems with test equipment, test processes and product quality as appropriate
- Managing team of test technicians
- Ensuring works are completed within agreed time frames
- Reporting all work on a weekly and monthly basis to the team manager.
- Experience in component recognition essential
- Experience in fault finding to component level essential.
- experience of electronics manufacturing essential.
- Knowledge of J-TAG and FTP applications desirable.
- Must be computer literate familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
Due to the large volume of response we receive we are only to reply to successful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion.