FMCG Account Manager
A growing British Brewery based in London that work with independent pubs across the London area, as well as hold national accounts with large retailers and restaurant chains . With regular social events, dress down policy and heavily discounted beer, this is a fantastic company to get involved with who are looking to continue their growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to maintain and grow accounts within the London region. The role will be mainly field based (no, you don't need a driving license), although you will be required to go to the office a couple of times a week. You will get the responsibility to manage your own diary, building and maintaining relationships with around 150 customers, ensuring you are educating customers on the products to maximise sales.
Why you should choose this role?
- Progression- this company has grown 25% in the last 4 months, this has opened up plenty of new roles to progress into in the future.
- Salary- The bracket for this role is £28-£30K depending on experience plus you also receive a bonus.
- Environment- fun, social environment with a dress down policy. They get involved with regular social events, fortnightly Friday staff lunches.
- Benefits- Private healthcare, life assurance, study support, heavily discounted beer and merchandise.
What do you need?
- A degree grade of 2:2 or equivalent in any degree discipline.
- 6 months + experience in field sales, FMCG or on-trade sales would be beneficial, or any experience in a transferable environment such as sales or recruitment.
- Bonus points if you have an interest in beer.