UX Designer. Maidenhead, Berkshire
£22,000 per annum + benefits
Rank Group are currently recruiting for a UX Designer to join our Digital Team in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
As part of the transformation programme we are going through, we are looking for a UX Designer to create frictionless customer journeys to optimise and improve conversion rates and ultimately drive business performance.
You will determine and decide the user experience journeys completing usability studies, able to review and deconstruct data analysis provided by Intel or Data Science teams, mapping user journeys, designing scenarios and developing high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes, following the latest best practices and data that not only meet customers ever demanding needs, but are achievable within digital functionality available.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for User Experience across all digital properties leading with best practice and brand guidelines.
- You will need to proactively work on UX projects while working with stakeholders and the wider team to create the best solution for our customers.
- Ability to work across a multi device environment with a plethora of multi channel customer journeys.
- You will look to create UX concepts and designs to meet customer needs and have the advantage to leverage UX research through tools such as Userzoom and testing hypothesis through AB tool such as Optimizely.
- You will need flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments while delivering quality work to tight deadlines.
- Being data driven will the core of your approach, using behavioural and customer data to influence and enhance customer journeys.
- Creating sitemaps, wire-frames, and prototypes; ranging from entire sites to individual components and including documentation and annotations to inform designers and developers.
- Working with UI designers, front-end developers, other members of the Personalisation & Optimisation team and the wider business to formulate design concepts to ensure the company’s portfolio of websites and native apps are optimised for user requirements while fulfilling our business requirements.
- Clarifying and documenting business and user requirements.
- Proficient understanding of usability best practice and communicating this to business and development teams.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a UX Designer position
- Must have experience with all best practice UX industry tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision or Figma
- An ability to conceptualise as well as produce clear UX design work that can be used across many platforms.
- Ability to use data sources to drive insights such as heatmaps & Adobe Analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to facilitate workshops where team members and stakeholders are included at a early stage of each project to help define a vision for a product, journey or feature.