KS1 Teacher Required in Pontefract
Are you a KS1 Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in the Pontefract area?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Key Stage 1 Teacher to work in our partnership school in Pontefract. The role is starting ASAP and is due to run until the Summer holidays.
Candidates need to have an excellent knowledge and understanding of teaching Key Stage 1 and be competent to observe, plan and make assessments for children’s learning and development. You must be able to work with and plan activities for children aged 5- 7 years and support the day to day school routines.
You will be able to complete assignments on a flexible basis. Whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
What we require:
- A track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- A pro-active team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- NQT’s are very welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend Bonus
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.