Assistant Accountant / Finance Analyst
3 Month Contract
£150 - £230 p/day
I am recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of the UK's leading International Infrastructure groups on a contract basis.
To be a successful Assistant Accountant you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Qualified or Part Qualified accountant status
- Strong practical accounting and financial reporting skills
- Able to work with technical accounting concepts
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- PFI experience and familiarity with SUN Accounts software is preferable but not essential
As an Assistant Accountant you will:
- To support the accounting function for concessions to meet concession, lender, shareholder and statutory reporting requirements
- Produce UK GAAP/IFRS monthly management accounts
- Prepare statutory accounts and acting as first point of contact with auditors
- Make payments to subcontractors and lenders to contractual timescales
- Produce cash flow forecasts, managing treasury deposits and controlling company bank balances
To discuss this opportunity further, please send your CV to Adam Laws by clicking Apply Now. Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted shortly after.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.