Electronics Support Engineer - Cicuits, PID, PCB
Role: Electronics Support Engineer - PID, Hydraulic, Mechanical
Time: Full time
Salary: £25,000 per annum.
A top company based in Coventry who are one of the World's leading suppliers of controllers, signal conditioning and software systems seeking an Electronics Support Engineer to join their growing business.
As the Electronics Support engineer, you will be working alongside members of the team with specialist skills in range of different areas producing electronics and software products serving different large European markets.
Electronics Support Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of electronics principles
- Electronic control systems
- Firewalls and networking skills
- Knowledge of transducers, signal conditioning.
- Electronic and mechanical test equipment
- Mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Soldering techniques - PTH, SMD and BGA
- Ability to read electronic circuit drawings and diagrams
- Embedded C and C++
- Electronics and IT systems
- Fault finding and failure diagnosis
- MATLAB, Simulink
- Knowledge in closed loop control systems e.g. PID, Adaptive control etc.
If you are an Electronics Support Engineer and you are interested, then please apply now with updated CV or call Premier Engineering for further info.