IT Information Analyst
Job Role: IT Information Analyst
Hours: 35 hours per week
As IT Information Analyst you will contribute to our vision of being the leading residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Ensuring security is embedded in all workstreams of the organisation
- Making sure we are compliant by standards, frameworks and regulations
- Pro-actively planning effective risk management and remediation workstreams.
This role reports to the Information Security Manager
Having worked in an IT department you hold a broad experience in the information management, classification and security area and are now looking for an exciting new role in a growing organisation.
You will have experience in conducting Business Impact analysis , gap analysis and Risk Management.
Your successful track record demonstrates your ability to support, manage and improve IT Security systems and your understanding of IT service management processes.
You have experience in obtaining data from different data sources to create KPI, KRI AND KGI driven reports.
Familiarity in building dashboards from multiple sources for performance monitoring and measuring of Information security.
Being an effective communicator is a key responsibility of this role and will need to contribute is regular awareness campaigns and while we communicate to better protect, we also ensure the message is clear why this is important to everyone in the organisation.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Monitor data usage trends and to provide pro-active recommendations to safeguard.
- Conduct a business wide BIA on IT Asset systems to contribute to a BC and DR strategy
- Follow through on security remediation actions by collaborating with stakeholders right to resolution.
- Participate in Security awareness campaigns organisation wide increasing security awareness.
- Document knowledge base fixes and keep track on breaking trends in the security industry.
- Work with additional IT Support teams to achieve as a collective.
- Plan and progress security initiatives and participate in delivering the overall security program.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security and progress implementation.
- Monitor the impact on security implementations and controls on colleagues to ensure we pro-actively position Security as a business enabler