Key Account Manager - Webinars & Events
This events and media business is part of a rapidly expanding Online News Publishing company. They have doubled in size in the last 2 years and now are market leaders in their field . At this exciting point of their growth and expansion they now seek to hire ambitious, commercially minded a Key Account Manager with a passion for the digital media sector who can sell Webinars, Round-table, Events and Conferences.
The company seeks commercially minded people who have a customer relationship focus in terms of sales and selling. Currently you will be a dedicated and focused Account Executive or Account Manager who is relationship-driven with an end to end service approach.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Selling events, webinars, round-tables and digital marketing packages.
- Managing and scaling the webinar and events on offer.
- Overseeing results through conversion tracking, targeted marketing, e-shots etc.
- Enabling clients to hit their marketing campaign goals through scaling and results.
- Reporting for creating custom reports for clients with analytics.
- Media or digital sales experience - within publishing or conferences, events, webinars etc. .
- A commercial mindset; hungry to up-sell, intelligent, quality focused and able to recognize great opportunities.
- Proven abilities in a customer-facing position with a track record of commercial gains
- Excellent technological understanding; aware of all the digital touch-points.
- Not just short-term sales but able to learn and develop to produce successful client relationships.
- An entrepreneurial mindset which will be actively encouraged, supported and rewarded.
Energetic, fast-paced, and a great communicator able to shine in a progressive and evolving environment.
If tyhis position sounds of interest please contact us with your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.