Senior Sharepoint Developer/Full Stack - Cambridge based
Senior Sharepoint Developer/Full Stack Developer
£500 - £700 - Cambridge based
Our international Biotech/Pharma client has an urgent need for a Senior SharePoint Developer/Senior Full Stack .NET C# Developer to join a small team to design, build, test and support SharePoint 2016 creating SharePoint Api's and custom workflows.
* Full Stack design, build, maintenance websites using Visual Studio, .Net, C#, authoring or Scripting languages Angular.js, jQuery, content creation tools, management tools
* Design and develop libraries, custom workflows and design hybrid architecture using SharePoint 2016
* Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
* Identify, locate, acquire and curate data
* Outstanding collaboration and communication skills with the ability to interpret business needs and liaise with stakeholders effectively
* At least 5 full life cycles designing, coding, testing, and supporting SharePoint 2013 ideally SharePoint 2016 SP 2016 or equivalent including libraries and custom workflows, hybrid architecture (on-prem/online) SharePoint API's ideally from Biotech, Pharma industry experience or passion for this area.
* Substantial professional experience with SQL Server, C#, and .NET Framework, TFS, VS 2012 or newer
* S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Salesforce Lightening/Force.Com, Hadoop, Teradata, Power BI, High Charts, OpenX, Veeva vault are all highly desirable
* Ability to work from home at least one day a week
* Free drinks
* Sports equipment
* Modern facilities with good connections to fully equipped business park
This is an urgent long-term contract role and need to start by mid-April!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.