Junior Nursery Deputy Manager
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Room Leader looking to take the next step in their career to a Nursery Deputy Managers role.
You will be joining an established Management team, as the Junior Deputy Manager you will be supporting the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager in their duties.
Some of your responsibilities as the Junior Nursery Deputy Manager will include:-
* Able to manage the designated base room, ensuring that all daily routines are adhered to and that all base room children developmental records are completed.
* Support the entire nursery junior team where appropriate and needed.
* Act professionally and within the job descriptions expectations, act as the Designated Person in Charge in the absence of the 1st Deputy and Nursery Manager.
* Drive the development of an outstanding nurturing and caring environment in which children are encouraged to grow and develop.
* Monitor all practices in ensuring the safeguarding of all children.
You will be joining an excellent organisation which is able to offer you fantastic opportunities and benefits including: -
* Excellent rates of pay and 6-monthly discretionary bonus
* Up to 35 days annual leave - 20 days holiday, 8 bank holidays, 1 pro-rata birthday day, 1 bonus day and up to 5 further days with years of service (depending on position)
* Option to carry over up to 5 annual leave days, at the end of each year
* Support for higher level qualifications through the companies Staff Development Programme with paid study days
* Senior career Enhancement through the company's Management Training Programme
* Two training days and one planning day onsite during inset days. Additional internal and external training sessions
* Ongoing internal company support from a Qualified Ofsted Inspector
* Free wholesome, hot lunches available in the staff room
* Free Uniform is provided
* Three complementary team building activities a year!
* Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3%
* Employee assistance programme
* Staff childcare discount and salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION