IT Support Specialist - 2nd Line
Our client, a global company, based in Reading are currently hiring for a 2nd Line IT Support Specialist to provide internal and external client support across OS, network, VOIP and switch issues.
- Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies problems when they relate to user computers.
- Perform installation, repair and preventative maintenance of user computers and related systems.
- Manage incoming requests and escalating when required
- Working closely with 3rd party IT support partner to resolve issues.
- Maintain system access controls and user profiles including setting-up new and closing existing user accounts and resolving password issues.
- Document processes and procedures as needed.
- Assists in determining suitable software to meet user requirements.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Previous 1st & 2nd Line Desktop support experience.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Skype, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting network, VOIP and switch issues
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 management portal.
- Ability to manage communications across multiple sites
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm. Additional hours may be required during busy periods and for adhoc projects.
Occasional UK travel across an office network.
Please apply online to be considered.