The Head Teacher of one of our client schools in currently seeking an Early Years Specialist Teacher for the next Academic Year.
Full time from September 2019 - July 2020.
You will hold full responsibility for a class on 28. You will motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn. You'll provide a safe and secure environment for them to develop their social and communication skills, while recording observations and summarising their achievements.
You should be focused on the development of the child to prepare them for a successful transition into Key Stage 1.
You'll need to:
- motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- provide pastoral care and support to children and create a secure learning environment
- assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
- share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
- observe, assess and record each child's progress
- ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
- keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
The rate of pay will depend on experience, but will range between £110 and £140 per day. Term time only.
Full time hours (Minimum 8.30am - 3.30pm)
Extra hours may be required for staff meetings, inspections and parent consultations.
Part time / job share may be considered for the right candidate
All applicants must hold UK QTS to be considered for this role. Applications from Teacher with all levels of experience, including Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome.
Experience and understanding of the EYFS curriculum is essential.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.