This is a fantastic opportunity to work and train alongside one of the country's leading Retail Display and Point of Sale Installation providers. We are looking for a number of experienced Installers to join our well established and dedicated team.
Successful applicants will be offered work on a project by project basis across a variety of interesting and varied contracts and tactical projects.
- Point of Sale and Retail Display installation
- Reporting data via a hand held device
- Management of time and travel efficiency
- To lead a team or work alone to own initiative
- Provide excellent customer service
Role will involve travelling the country visiting retailers to install Displays to a high standard. You will also be responsible for the management of Installation KIT and liaising with the Project Management team.
- A full clean driving licence
- Previous installation experience
- Computer literate
- Own tools
- Good DIY skills
- Flexibility to work day shifts or night shifts
- Flexibility towards working away from home
- Smart Phone required
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible and proactive approach to work
- Strong work ethic
- It is also essential that you have van driving experience.
A van and full training will be provided via our in-house training team for every project. You may be provided with nationally recognised qualifications via our accredited training centre. You will also be issued with a uniform and any specific tools to complete each job.
Immediate availability is essential and applicants who are self-employed are also welcomed.
To enquire about this unique and interesting opportunity, please apply as directed.