This is a newly created, wide-ranging and challenging role with an expanding international tech trading business. Reporting to the FD the requirement is for a Finance Manager to assist the Group FC build a robust finance function as the business continues to grow. The Finance Manager will be responsible for (but not exclusive to) statutory reporting, some of the annual audit & tax cycles (including financial statements & UK Corporation Tax) produce group management accounts, forecasting, developing efficient accounting processes, cash management across entities and currencies and some tax compliance (VAT return reviews & corporation tax returns).
Our client is a leading tech trading business with strong financial support and with offices across North America, London and Malta.
£50,000 - £70,000 (doe) plus bonus plus benefits
- ACA or CIMA qualified with 1-3 years pqe
- Must have Financial Services sector experience. Knowledge of proprietary trading would be advantageous.
- Financial control and reporting experience (preferably within an SME)
- Self-starter and self-sufficient
- Bright & enthusiastic
- To be highly organised within an entrepreneurial environment
- Calm under pressure with a focus on deadlines
- Intermediate / advanced Excel
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.