Asset Finance Business Manager
Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Asset Finance Business Manager for our client based in North London / Hertfordshire.
My client is providing appropriate funding solutions for all their clients. This business is sourced from direct end user clients in the SME and HNWI sector, as well as finance brokers who specialise in this market area. An exciting opportunity to join a growing finance company. This company has a fast paced, professional environment with an excellent reputation.
Key Responsibilities will involve:
- To be responsible for the sourcing and managing broker relationships to support the development of Business Finance Division and the achievement of its targets for volume, quality, margin, commissions payable and fee income.
- To analyse the business and portfolio of Business Division and identify/recommend areas for improvement in terms of its existing products and potential new ones
- To ensure that our client provides a first class, professional and friendly level of service to all customers, introductory sources and other third parties.
- To ensure that our client complies with all FCA and PRA regulations.
- To source, maintain and develop relationships with new finance brokers in our client its Business Finance Division
- To ensure that the Business Finance Division’s broker relationships successfully introduce and conclude new business volumes in accordance with the Division’s annual business plan and in line with laid down new business parameters.
- To maintain regular contact with the Head of New Business and New Business Manager, providing feedback on issues raised by brokers and recommending amendments to processes and underwriting guidelines as and when necessary.
- To produce regular analytical work on the business and portfolio of Business Finance Division to identify areas where the offering, policies and procedures can be improved.
- To support our client due diligence team on any corporate or portfolio acquisitions
- To provide assistance as and when required to the Collections, Recoveries and Litigation teams on defaulting accounts.
Major Activities and Standards of Performance
- To source, maintain and develop relationships with new finance brokers in its Business Finance Division by way of regular meetings and telephone calls
- To maintain regular contact with the Head of New Business and New Business Manager, providing feedback on issues raised by brokers and joint venture partners
- To provide weekly reports to the Managing Director and Head of New Business on the performance of brokers and any issues affecting the business
- To attend monthly Executive Committee meetings and provide summary reports on broker performance and market issues.
- To provide analytical work on the business and portfolio of Business Finance Division.
- To liaise with and assist the Collections Department in connection with the collection of arrears and other overdue amounts and where necessary assist with arrangements for repossession and remarketing of vehicles and assets.
- To ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, as well as FCA and PRA regulations
- Please ONLY apply should you have the relevant Asset Finance and Broker Management experience.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 basic OTE £60,000 plus
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, Property/Estate Agency Agency (Land and New Homes), Motor Finance and Asset Finance Markets, as well as many more. We take pride in building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.